Household Change Notification

All household changes need to be reported and approved prior to removing or adding any individual from the apartment.
If you have any changes within your household, adding or deleting people including children and roommates, you must inform the CTC office in advance.

Household Changes

Please view the Policy for Roommate Changes or Household changes for more details. The below documents will need to be submitted during this process.


CTC residents are allowed to sublet their apartment for a maximum of 6 months with prior written approval.  Please view the sublease agreement.

Transferring Apartments

Specific policy rules do apply for residents who want to transfer to another apartment full policy and application can be found within the Transfer Application.     

Phone: 651-646-7526
Fax: 651-646-3319