Skip to Main Content

Newly expanded academic eligibility to live at CTC! Call our office at 651-646-7526 to learn more.

View Now


CTC does not issue Certificates of Rent Paid (CRP) for taxes purposes.

Our property is owned by the University of Minnesota who does not pay property tax, thus we are not eligible to issue them.